Be Part of the Movement
Our guests are part of a movement to respect and cherish our environment without having to sacrifice comfort during their stays away from home.
Hotel de Point is a LEED-certified eco-friendly hotel, which means our structure considers water efficiency, energy and atmosphere, materials and resources, indoor environmental quality, and innovation in design.
- Lower operating costs and increase asset value
- Reduce waste sent to landfills
- Conserve energy and water
- Are healthier and safer for occupants
- Reduce harmful greenhouse gas emissions
- Qualify for tax rebates, zoning allowances, and other incentives in hundreds of cities
- Demonstrate an owner’s commitment to environmental stewardship and social responsibility